Friday 7 September 2018

Introduction to media

My top three media forms are;

-TV
-Social Media
-Video Games

My top three favourite tv series and shows are:

- The office
- Friday night dinner
- The Inbetweeners

The reason I enjoy these shows so much is because they are all comedies, this means I find them funny and i can watch them at any point. They are also long series's, that are easy to access on different internet websites for free so I don't have to pay for a subscription to watch it.

My favourite video game is fortnite:

This is because it is free to use so everyone has it, it keeps being updated so there is always new content to explore. As well as that it is addictive to play and it is easy to play with friends online or in a private lobby.

My favourite social media app is snapchat:

This is because it can be used on WIFI and Data, which is widely accessible, it is also widely used meaning you can use it to communicate with anyone you know.
Image result for snapchat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jean baudrillard

Jean baudrillard Old media was reality, real news etc. heightened reality is more intense however it still links to the original...